Study Abroad Withdrawal Policy
Students should be aware that withdrawing from a Study Abroad program will have academic and financial consequences.
If a student withdraws from a study abroad program and if able to re-enroll at Holy Cross the same semester
, the student will:
- Forfeit their flight credit
- Get charged for Holy Cross fees and any unrecoverable charges that the College has incurred while abroad, including, but not limited to: host institution tuition, host room/board fees, orientation fees, cultural activities.
- Not be guaranteed classes at Holy Cross
- Not be guaranteed on-campus housing
- Be ineligible to go abroad the following semester
If a student withdraws from a Study Abroad program and takes a leave of absence from Holy Cross,
the student will:
- Be subject to the Holy Cross Bursar’s refund policy
- May lose a semester worth of credits
- May be required to re-enroll at Holy Cross
- Will lose flight credit depending on leave of absence circumstances; documentation may be required
- Will be ineligible to go abroad the following semester